1. Personal relationship with apostolic leadership for encouragement and mentoring
2. Upon request, regular visits from the apostolic team at your local church
3. Committed relationships and fellowship with other likeminded pastors
4. Spiritual covering and protection
5. Participating in ordination for new pastors or ministry leaders in local churches
6. Accountability with apostolic oversight and to fellow pastors
7. Cooperative missions and evangelistic endeavors with other churches
8. A sense of identity and purpose in belonging to a network that has regional and global impact
9. Resource materials available in many areas, e.g. education, worship, and cell ministry
10. Five-fold leadership available for ministry such as presbytery, worship conferences, cell training, etc.
11. Yearly FFI conferences and retreats to train, refresh, and build relationships
12. Leadership to help in church problems such as conflict resolution and reconciliation
Our purpose as an apostolic network of churches and ministers is...
• to build committed relationships,
• to share resources and giftings,
• to help bring each pastor and ministry leader to his/her full potential, and
• to partner with you to fulfill the Great Commission both here and abroad.
© 2010 Freedom Fellowship International - All Rights Reserved
Website Created and Maintained by Lisa Sutton
Do Not Give The Devil A Foothold .
There’s power in peace! If the devil can’t get you upset he has no power over you! He only gains control when you “lose it.” He’ll actually set you up to get you upset; that way he can steal your peace, confuse you and cause you to run circles. Read More...
Speaking Life Into Our Own Lives
When we go through things in our lives, or we battle SINS in our lives, we allow it to become our focus. We allow it to block the direction, blessing, and promises that God has for us. I often relate it to a mountain. Read More...
Continuing to build, equip and grow the new established Freedom Fellowship Church, planted Feb, 2010 in Palestine, Texas.
Please continue to pray for us.
Click here to check out the website.